My First Herringbone

My hands were itching to do some wiring, and thought it was a good time to try producing the Herringbone bracelet I have in my mind since I saw my turquoise beads arriving the other day...

Results?
LOVE IT!
This, I'm keeping for myself, but if you are interested, I can definitely rebead it...

~ My First Herringbone ~
Turquoise bead on silver coated copper wire
Price : RM20

Pardon me, but I was proud of myself! hehehe...
I even wired the clasp myself, from raw silver coated copper wire, and I think I'm hooked!
Be ready to see more wired accessories to be posted here...
Just one thing that's stopping me from that, TIME!
I.NEED.MORE.HOURS!!! and maybe an actual work space, rather than having to keep and unpack and keep and unpack EVERYTIME I want to do something...


Front

Back

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP