Nadia's...

~ Personalised for Nadia ~
Status : SOLD
Price : RM60 per set
- Necklace : RM30
- Earrings : RM35

Material: Glass Crystals, Pewter Findings, Copper Wires, Alloy Chain

In the middle of a chat, Nadia describe to me something she liked and asked if I could do it, since her current necklace was too heavy and strains her neck after a period of time... So after a few picture exchanges, the results as as below...

Since I have remaining material and her asking if I could do up some earrings she saw, I tried my hands on a pair of earrings to match the necklace, which to my delight, she said she like! ;)
Now I wonder if this would match any of her kurungs for Hari Raya? hehehehehe... *wink*

1 comments:

Nadia August 4, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Thanks babe! Shall see them live this Saturday.. wheeeee! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP